The Wellesley Society of Artists, Inc. is committed to promoting the fine arts in the Greater Boston area. We promote local artists and secure exhibit space to share high quality art with the community. Our educational meetings that include demonstrations and critiques by renowned artists in various media are all open to the public. Through our website, we also share resources. The WSA proudly promotes artistic talent in our youth through high school awards.
During the past year we:
- Provided 4 Art Exhibitions
- Organized 3 Artist Demonstrations
- Sponsored 1 Fine Art Critique
- Awarded a $500 Art Achievement Award to a Wellesley High School Student
And we are just getting started…we look forward to providing workshops and much, much, more…
Our membership fees are modest, and the Wellesley Society of Artists cannot fulfill our mission without the generous donations of supporters and sponsors.
Please consider making a donation to the WSA. Our organization is a 501 (c)(3) and all donations are tax deductible to the full extent of the law.
- Patron: $2500 and above
- Sponsor: $1000 and above
- Friend: $500 and above
- If you are interested in sponsoring a specific event ($300-$400) or an art award at one of our exhibitions ($200-$300), please contact us.
Donations of all amounts are welcome and appreciated.
WSA is a 501 (c)(3).
Many thanks to our generous community of Supporters:
- Lucy Davis of MarketNext Communications
- Anonymous Family in Weston
- 3 Anonymous
- Hartney Greymont
Award and Event Sponsors :
- Framed in Time, Saxonville, MA
- Wellesley Free Library